This easy chia seed pudding recipe is a perfect healthy 早餐 or snack! It tastes like 甜点, but it's filled with fiber, protein, and healthy fats.
Now that the weather’s warming up, this chia seed pudding recipe has become my go-to 早餐/afternoon snack. It’s cool, creamy, and lightly sweet, with warm depth of flavor 从 a pinch of 肉桂. Topped off with fresh fruit, 自制的格兰诺拉麦片, and a drizzle of 枫糖浆, it tastes like 甜点, but it’s packed with fiber, protein, and healthy fats.
Another reason I love this chia pudding? It’s super easy to make, and it keeps in the fridge for about 5 days. So if you’re a big fan of meal prepping, this recipe is for you. Make a batch of chia seed pudding on the weekend, and portion it into individual jars or containers. You’ll have a quick, healthy 早餐 ready for every day of the week!
Chia Pudding Recipe 成分
Here’s what you’ll need to make this chia pudding recipe:
- 芡欧鼠尾草种子当然了! I used white 芡欧鼠尾草种子 on the day I took these photos, but black 芡欧鼠尾草种子 will work 在这里 too.
- Coconut milk or almond milk – I like to use light coconut milk in this recipe because it makes the pudding extra-rich and creamy, but if you don’t have any on hand, 别担心! 杏仁奶 也是一个不错的选择吗.
- 枫糖浆 – I mix some into the chia seed pudding to sweeten it naturally. When I eat, I drizzle more 枫糖浆 on top!
- 肉桂 – For warm depth of flavor.
- 还有海盐 – To make all the flavors pop!
Find the complete recipe with measurements below.
This chia pudding recipe couldn’t be simpler to make! 事情是这样的:
- First, combine the ingredients in lidded Mason jar. It should be fairly large; look for one with a volume of 3 to 4 杯.
- 接下来,摇! Secure the lid on the top of the jar, and vigorously shake to combine the ingredients.
- 然后,寒冷. Pop the pudding in the fridge for a few hours.
- An hour or two later, stir. This step is crucial for breaking up any seed clumps within the pudding. If the 芡欧鼠尾草种子 stay bunched together, they won’t absorb the liquid in the jar, 形成一个肿块, crunchy chia seed pudding. 不,谢谢!
- 然后，再冷静下来. After stirring, cover the jar, and refrigerate overnight.
In the morning, your chia seed pudding will be ready to eat!
奇亚籽布丁 Serving Suggestions
On its own, chia pudding is creamy, rich, and lightly sweet. But let’s be honest: the best part of any chia seed pudding recipe is the toppings! Here are some of my favorites:
- 新鲜的水果. I love piling berries and tart cherries on chia seed pudding. Use fresh ones in the summer and thawed frozen ones for the rest of the year.
- 脆的东西, like coconut flakes, chopped nuts, or 自制的格兰诺拉麦片.
- 一些甜的东西. Add an extra drizzle of 枫糖浆. 蜂蜜也有用!
Load up your chia seed pudding for a healthy 早餐 or snack! Store any leftovers in the covered jar or an airtight container for up to 5 days. If the pudding becomes too thick, loosen it with a little extra milk. Wait to add the toppings until right before you eat.
More Favorite Breakfast and Snack 食谱
If you love this chia pudding recipe, try one of these yummy 早餐s or 零食 next:
- Berry Superfood Smoothie Bowl
- Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
- 或者任何 these 60 健康早餐建议 or 47种最健康的零食!
- 2 杯 淡椰奶或 自制杏仁奶
- 6 汤匙 芡欧鼠尾草种子
- 1 汤匙 枫糖浆
- ¼ 茶匙 肉桂
- ⅛ 茶匙 海盐
- 酸樱桃, (I usually get them frozen)
- 碎坚果或 格兰诺拉麦片
- In a lidded 3- to 4-cup jar, combine the milk, 芡欧鼠尾草种子, 枫糖浆, 肉桂, and salt. Cover and shake to combine. Chill for a few hours, then give it a good stir to loosen any clumps. Continue chilling for 12 to 18 hours for the pudding to set.
- Serve with fruit, nuts, coconut flakes, and 枫糖浆 as desired.